The following Terms and Conditions apply to all contests
To assist in raising our on-line profile and particularly increase the number of local Goulburn likes we have on our Facebook page; we are running three contests.
In order to be selected as a finalist you will have read and accepted the following conditions for each competition you decide to enter.
By entering each contest you agree to; have read and abide by the following:
- There are 3 contests
- Hometown Pride (Facebook)
- Pet Contest (Facebook)
- JBM VIP members exclusive contest (run via email)
- Agree for your submitted image to be used for JBM publicity
- Only one entry per person, per competition
- Prizes are not transferable (only if you win the Pet contest AND DO NOT live in Goulburn you may transfer it to one of 3 Charities, see point 11)
- With any issue requiring arbitration you agree the JBM Owner will have the final decision, no comebacks.
- All competitions are to be approached from a PG (family) perspective. All photos and post text must conform to normal Community standards, any offensive or inappropriate photos or text will be deleted with no further discussion
- Anyone found not to have followed the terms and conditions together with each specific competition entry conditions will be notified to rectify, if no rectification within 24 hours your entry will be deleted from the contest
- The overall winner will be an individual and receive up to 3 FREE coffees each week (we operate) over a 12 month period. Total prize value up to nearly $1,000 (delivered in Goulburn only)!
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- If the overall winner is a non Goulburn resident, this winner can choose to donate to one of three Goulburn Charities:
- Goulburn White Ribbon www.facebook.com/goulburnwhiteribbbon
- Goulburn Relay 4 Life www.facebook.com/goulburnrelay
- Goulburn Smith Family Programmes Co-ordinator www.thesmithfamily.com.au
- JBM will negotiate with the Charity on how their free coffees will be administered
Competition 2 – Rules
Pets Love Jim’s Bean Machine too – closing date May 4th
This contest is for any pet lover around the world!
Jim’s Bean Machine is proud to be Goulburn based business. We are privileged to be the longest running Premium mobile coffee business in Goulburn and a finalist (top 3) in the NSW and ACT Regional Community Awards.
Using your smartphone you take your cutest photo of you and your pet. Then add a ‘JBM loves pets’ photo frame found here:
You then post the photo in the Pets love Jim’s Bean Machine contest post on our facebook page found here www.facebook.com/jimsbeanmachine
In order to increase your chances of winning you might like to tag a friend in your post.
You make you pet photo your profile photo until 5pm on May 5, 2019In order to increase your chances of winning you might like Jim’s Bean Machine page.
The 3 pictures with the most likes will be selected as finalists.
The finalists will be announced no later than May 5th, 5pm
There are 3 finalists from each competition. 1 of the 9 finalists will win up to nearly $1,000 of free coffee (delivered in Goulburn only) in our finals photo competition made up of all the finalists photos.
If you are not a resident of Goulburn and end up being the overall winner, you can gift your prize to one of these local charities:
Goulburn White Ribbon www.facebook.com/goulburnwhiteribbbon
Goulburn Relay 4 Life www.facebook.com/goulburnrelay
Goulburn Smith Family Programmes Co-ordinator www.thesmithfamily.com.au
Hometown Pride – closing date 28 February 2019
This contest is for current Goulburn residents or people who were born or raised in Goulburn and have this verified on their Facebook page info.
Jim’s Bean Machine is proud to be Goulburn based business and we love our hometown of Goulburn. We are privileged to be the longest running Premium mobile coffee business in Goulburn and a finalist in the NSW and ACT Regional Community Awards.
We want you to show the rest of the world why Goulburn is Australias most liveable inland City and what better way to celebrate this than to have a competition showcasing this fabulous City.
So, we would love you to take a photo and post on the JBM Facebook page under the Hometown Pride competition. This photo will let everyone know why or what it is you love about Goulburn and you can also briefly explain why.
In order to give yourself the best chance of winning you can share this picture to your news feed.
Also, why don’t you tag a friend in your post.
You already like Jims Bean Machine Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jimsbeanmachine
The top 3 pictures with the most likes will go through to the finals, along with the other competition finalists.
There are 3 competitions in total and all finalists will be in the running for winning a years worth of free coffee (delivered to Goulburn only)!
By entering any of the 3 JBM Facebook contests, you agreed to and have read the general competition T & C’s found here, in addition to the specific contest rules above.
The winners of Hometown Pride contest will be announced by 3rd March (latest)