The following Terms and Conditions apply to this competition please note JBM = Jim’s Bean Machine
To assist in raising our on-line profile and particularly increase the number of local Goulburn likes we have on our Facebook page; we are running a decorate a JBM plant based coffee cup competition.
In order to enter and be selected as a winner you will have read and accepted the following conditions for this competition.
By entering this contest you agree to; have read and abide by the following:
- The contest is called “decorate a JBM plant based coffee cup”
- You agree for your submitted image entry to be used for JBM publicity
- Only one entry per person
- Prize is not transferable (only if you win AND DO NOT live in Goulburn you may transfer it to one of 3 Charities, see point 11)
- With any issue requiring arbitration you agree the JBM Owner will have the final decision, no comebacks.
- All entries are to be approached from a PG (family) perspective. All photos and post text must conform to normal Community standards, any offensive or inappropriate photos or text will be deleted with no further discussion
- Anyone found not to have followed the terms and conditions together with each specific competition entry conditions will be notified to rectify, if no rectification within 24 hours your entry will be deleted from the contest
- The “peoples choice” and “JBM favourite” winners will be an individual and each will receive 1 coffee each working day (Mon-Fri) for a calendar month. Total prize value up to nearly $125 (delivered in Goulburn only)!
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- If the overall winner is a non Goulburn resident, this winner can choose to donate to one of three Goulburn Charities:
- Goulburn White Ribbon www.facebook.com/goulburnwhiteribbbon
- Goulburn Relay 4 Life www.facebook.com/goulburnrelay
- Goulburn Smith Family Programmes Co-ordinator www.thesmithfamily.com.au
- JBM will negotiate with the Charity on how their free coffees will be administered
If you are not a resident of Goulburn and end up winning, you can gift your prize to one of these local charities:
Goulburn Mission https://www.missionaustralia.com.au/what-we-do
Goulburn Relay 4 Life Goulburn Relay For Life
Goulburn Smith Family Programmes Co-ordinator www.thesmithfamily.com.au
“Decorate a JBM plant based coffee cup”
A perfect project for LOCKDOWN!
Let’s get the whole family involved! In addition to the terms and conditions by entering you agree to abide by the following competition rules:
1. To be in with a chance of winning you will enter your “cup creation” by submitting a photo of your decorated cup in the comments below.
2. You can create your decorated cup by any means (digitally enhancing the official photo or a photo of your real live decorated cup).
e.g. photo manipulation/enhancement of a photo of our cup (provided in the comments below), taking a physical cup and ‘dressing’ it up (and taking a photo), or placing the decorated cup in your own diorama (and taking a photo) or any other type of photo of our cup!
3. You must have the JBM logo facing the camera in full so it can be seen easily seen.
4. JBM will select their five favourite entries as finalists for the peoples choice winner.
5. JBM will also select their favourite image and this image will also receive the same prize* as the peoples choice.
6. The five finalists will be announced on 1st October 2021
7. The peoples choice winner* will be their JBM cup creation photo which has the most amount of likes by 5pm, 31st October 2021 (entries close)
8. The peoples choice and the JBM favourite will be officially announced on the 1st November 2021, before 5pm
*Prize detail is as follows: One medium coffee – any milk, any flavour, each working day for a calendar month (Mon-Fri ONLY)
Other non contesty rule thingymajigs:
1. You may like to share your design entry on your Facebook page
2. You may like to encourage your friends to like your entry
3. You may like to get your friends to like the Jim’s Bean Machine so they can follow your progress and not miss out on the winner announcement